I admit I was a bit fearful about asking our students to rate our school.
The survey was anonymous -- they could easily trash us. It would be embarrassing to present negative opinions to my Board. However, if we're going to continue to grow, we have to step out of our comfort zone now and then.
Who better to guide us than our students?
What Students Love About Us:
- Our instructors. They are warm, caring, patient and knowledgeable
- Our one-on-one learning model
Our Highly Rated Items Were our:
- Up-to-date computer software and hardware
- Convenient days and hours
- Snacks, fruit, pizza and coffee
What Students Felt We Could Do Better:
- Clean the bathrooms more frequently (we are)
- Get rid of old papers and books (we did)
- Make the online Microsoft(tm) and Quickbooks(tm) certification tests easier (we can't)
I hope other provider agencies will be as encouraged to "take the temperatures of their water" as we did. You may be pleasantly surprised.
Don Fitch, MS
Founder & Director
Here is the Breakdown of How Our Students Rated Us: